1/4 cup apricot preserves
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
1/2 teas ground coriander
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tbs. rice vinegar
2 tbs. creamy peanut butter
1 lime – juiced
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 teas. crushed red pepper
1/2 teas. ground black pepper
1lb. pork tenderloin
1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
sliced lime wedges
- mix all marinade ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk until smooth, make sure the peanut butter breaks up and becomes smooth.
- add pork tenderloin and marinade into a large ziplock bag. Refrigerate for at least an hour or up to 48 hours ( I usually prep the night before)
- heat grill to high. Once hot, add the tenderloin (reserve marinade) and sear for 3-4 minutes. Then flip to sear the other side for 3-4 minutes.
- remove from the grill and finish baking in a preheated 400 degree oven for an additional 10-12 minutes or until the center has reached 150 degrees.
- remove from oven and and cover with foil to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- meanwhile, transfer the remaining marinade to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and make sure the sauce heats all the way through. Add more water or orange juice to make a thinner sauce. To thicken, add wondra flour in small amounts until you find desired consistency.
- sprinkle fresh cilantro over pork and slice. Drizzle with remaining sauce.
Bon Apetite! Don’t forget to comment with photos/comments of your masterpiece!